The latest Osmo firmware has been released. Download the firmware update package from the product page on the official DJI website https://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads.
1. Firmware Version: v18.104.22.168
2. DJI GO App iOS Version: v2.4.3
3. DJI GO App Android Version: v2.4.3
1. Fixed the issue of the camera restarting unexpectedly when recording in 4096 x 2160.
2. Improved horizon level accuracy for the roll axis.
3. Reduced gimbal drifting in timelapse mode, improving stabilized image capture.
4. Optimized handle movement control.
5. Optimized control for Selfie Mode.
6. Fixed a display issue when attempting to connect multiple mobile devices to the Osmo at the same time.
7. In panorama modes, the gimbal automatically adjusts the roll axis to the horizon level.
8. Optimized 4K video playback performance.
9. Added support for firmware updates through the DJI GO app.
10. Added audible prompts for the firmware update process. The Osmo will sound “D—DD……” when the update is complete and sound “D-D-D-D……” if the update has failed.
Features supported by the latest DJI GO app v2.4.3:
1. Added volume display and volume gain adjustments.
2. Added options to power off and enter Sleep Mode from the DJI GO app.
3. Added settings for Selfie Mode in the DJI GO app.
4. Optimized touchscreen gimbal remote control.
5. Added a new 180 degree panorama mode.
6. Added the option to customize white balance.
7. Added style settings to adjust sharpness, saturation and contrast.
8. Exposure parameters can now be adjusted while recording video.
9. Added a shortcut for camera settings.
1. The Inspire 1 Zenmuse X3 gimbal and camera must be updated to firmware v22.214.171.124 on the Inspire 1 aircraft before using this firmware update on the Osmo handle.
2. If the Inspire 1 Zenmuse X3 gimbal and camera enters protection mode, you will need to power cycle the Osmo to reactivate it.
3. The Inspire 1 Zenmuse X3 gimbal and camera does not support Sleep Mode.
4. Gimbal drift can be minimized using the auto calibration function.
5. If the firmware upgrade fails, restart the Osmo and DJI GO app to and re-attempt the upgrade.
6. After performing the firmware update, it is recommended to perform an auto calibration for the gimbal.