Experience an ultra-wide FOV that pulls you in headfirst with a perspective close to what the human eye sees.
Osmo Action Chest Strap Mount
Creates an intensely immersive first-person view. Comfortable to wear, with an adjustable camera tilt angle.
Osmo Action Helmet Chin Mount
Give your audience a heart-pounding camera perspective that mimics the user’s direct line of sight. It is easy to assemble and disassemble, and works on a variety of helmets.
Osmo Action 60m Waterproof Case
With high-strength glass, it delivers waterproof protection up to 60 meters,  for even deeper underwater creation.
DJI Floating Handle
The anti-slip grip is comfortable and easy to hold. The hollow design keeps the action camera above water, so you can shoot without fear of losing the device. The universal port can be easily disassembled and attached to the Waterproof Case.
Osmo Action 1.5m Extension Rod Kit
It is compact, easy to hold, and flexible from 0.3 to 1.5 meters, especially suitable for selfies and multi-angle follow-up shots. The 1/4″ threaded hole on the bottom enables accessory expansion for versatile use.
Osmo Action Adhesive Base Kit
The Flat Adhesive Base features a large 3M adhesive area  with a strong connective force for secure attachments that make it suitable for a wide range of high-intensity scenarios.
Osmo Action Bike Seat Rail Mount
Made of a durable aluminum alloy, the Bike Seat Rail Mount is easy to install and provides a unique perspective of any ride.
Osmo Action Mini Handlebar Mount
Supports a 360° rotating view for multi-angle framing. It is easy to mount, with no tools required. The tube diameter is adjustable,  making it suitable for different models.
Osmo Action 360° Wrist Strap
Wear the action camera on your hand or wrist with the Osmo Action 360° Wrist Strap to take immersive POV shots or store the camera away swiftly.
Click and drag the image to view.
Use your iOS camera to scan the QR code for an AR preview of Osmo Action 4.
* The Pre-Rec function supports shooting durations of 5/10/15/30/60 seconds.
1. The Horizontal-Vertical Protective Frame is required for vertical shooting.
2. The 155° FOV supports up to 4K/60fps video recording and requires stabilization to be turned off.
3. 10-bit color depth is available for videos recorded in HEVC codec and the D-Log M color mode.
4. The 120fps high frame rate is applicable to 1080p, 2.7K 16:9, and 4K 16:9 video specifications.
5. The hydrophobicity of the front screen, rear screen, and lens protective cover is realized through AF coating, which may be affected by accidental scratches.
6. Before using the action camera, close the battery cover and the USB-C port cover, and tighten the Glass Lens Cover. It is recommended to install the Waterproof Case for long-term underwater shooting or in environments with high water impact pressure. Osmo Action 4 and its Waterproof Case have an IP68 waterproof rating. Do not use the camera in hot springs or extreme underwater environments, or let it come into contact with corrosive or unknown liquids.
7. In 25° C (77° F) laboratory environment and at 1080p/24fps (16:9), with RockSteady on, Wi-Fi off, and screen off. This data is for reference only. Actual battery life may vary when activating and using Osmo Action 4 in the European Union and UK, due to local regulations regarding operating temperature of the product. Please refer to the actual user experience.
8. Tested in a 25℃ (77°F) laboratory environment while using DJI 30W USB-C Charger with the photo taking/video recording function disabled and screen off, and should be used for reference only.
9. In -20° C (-4° F) laboratory environment and at 1080p/24fps (16:9), with RockSteady on, Wi-Fi off, and screen off. This data is for reference only.
10. InvisiStick supports up to 1920×1440 video when eliminating on the cloud, and up to 1280×960 video when eliminating locally.
11. Sold separately.
12. FCC compliant and tested in an open outdoor environment without interference.
13. Currently only supports Mandarin Chinese and English. Use this function in a quiet environment and make sure that the pronunciation is clear and accurate.
14. The ideal paste temperature range is -10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F). Do not attach to curved surfaces, and make sure the attachment surface is clean. It is recommended to press down on the attachment for 10 seconds after applying and leave for 30 minutes before use.
15. The Osmo Action Mini Handlebar Mount supports round handlebars with a diameter of 8-35 mm.
16. The plastic material of Osmo Action Bite Mount that gets contact with mouth meets FDA test standard.
17. Use caution when participating in certain extreme sports like rock climbing and diving. Ensure that no foreign objects get caught around your neck to avoid the risk of suffocation.
18. Tested in a 25° C (77° F) laboratory environment while recording 1080p/30fps video in normal video mode with Enhanced Image Quality disabled, EIS disabled, and the screens off, and should be used for reference only.
19. The maximum operating time was tested when recording video at 1080p/30fps (Power Reserve mode) with electronic image stabilization disabled and under laboratory conditions.
20. Electronic stabilization (EIS) is not supported in Timelapse and Slow Motion modes. HorizonSteady supports only 1080p/2.7K video (≤60fps) in 16:9 ratio, and HorizonBalancing supports only 1080p/2.7K/4K video (≤60fps) in 16:9 ratio.