1. DJI RS 2 has the highest weight-to-payload ratio among single-handed camera stabilizers in the market as of Oct 15, 2020.
2. The RavenEye Image Transmission System is required for ActiveTrack 3.0 to be used.
3. SuperSmooth is effective for lenses of up to 100mm equivalent focal length.
4. It is recommended to use the Ronin Quick-Release Plates whenever mounting cameras on DJI RS 2. Secure and damage-free mounting of third-party quick-release plates is not guaranteed.
5. Tested in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal using the FCC and SRRC standard (max 100 m using the CE standard). Actual results may vary.
6. The BG30 Grip is compatible with the PD and QC 2.0 charging protocols. It is recommended to use 24W chargers with these protocols for optimal charging.