Follow the steps below to update the firmware:
1. Press and hold the power button to power on the gimbal.
2. Launch the Ronin app, tap Connect to Gimbal, and select your DJI RS 3 on the device list.
3. When new firmware is available, there will be a prompt on the top of the Ronin app main page that says "Update Now."* Simply tap it. There will be a prompt to indicate a successful update. Tap Exit to complete the update.
4. If the update fails, restart the device and try again.
* Do not power off the gimbal or exit the app until the firmware update is complete.