b. Check if the cable connecting the controller to the PC is connected correctly (for communication upgrades, please connect the cable to the USB port on the LED module).
c. Check if the controller has power.
d. Replace the USB cable or try another USB port on the computer.
b. Please connect to the Assistant software or the app and check the status of main controller. If there’s an issue, you may be able to fix it following prompts in the Assistant or App.
c. Please check if the Command Stick Calibration channel sliders in the Assistant software are working normally and if the direction of the channels has been reversed.
d. Check if the ESCs are working normally and if there are any compatibility problems.
e. Check if the remote controller is connected to the aircraft correctly.
b. Make sure the IMU is oriented correctly (check if the corresponding assistant orientation settings are set as intended).
c. Check if the motors are rotating normally and the propellers are mounted on the proper motors.
d. Check if each ESC signal cables correspond to their respective controller cables.
e. Check if the correct type of the aircraft selected.
f. Calibrate ESC throttle range (for third party ESCs).
b. Set the GPS relative center of gravity (XYZ value) correctly.
c. Check if the motors and propellers are aligned horizontally.
A (Attitude) Mode: The GPS and Vision Positioning System are not used for positioning. The aircraft only uses its barometer to maintain altitude. If GPS signal is strong, the aircraft can automatically return home.
F (Function) Mode: Intelligent flight function is activated in the mode.
M (Manual) Mode: There is no attitude angle limit. It is recommended to use this mode to regain control in an emergency.
2. Click and download the usbser.sys file.
1. If this happens repeatedly, the compass is working abnormally. Please re-calibrate it.
2. If the prompt temporarily appears (if you calibrate outdoors then go inside, or fly through a special area), and LED stops flashing, then it will not affect flight and you do need to calibrate the compass.
2. If IMU is working abnormally, the system will automatically switch to the redundant IMU.
3. If the GPS is working abnormally, the system will automatically switch to redundant GPS.
When switched successfully, the LED will flash blue.
a. The thrust mass ratio should be more than 2.5.
b. The copter has at least six rotors.
c. When more than two propellers are lots, propellers must not be next to each other.
When the aircraft spins, the aircraft will automatically switch to Course lock Mode.