To ensure safety, before replacing the gimbal connector, it is recommended to power off the aircraft and remove the TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries.
Do not fly in rain heavier than 100mm/24h.
With 110V power supply: It takes about 70 minutes to fully charge two TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries, and about 40 minutes to charge them from 20% to 90%.
2. Do not charge immediately after a flight. Let the battery cool down to room temperature before charging.
3. The ideal charging temperature of TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery is 15 °C - 40 °C;
4. The ideal storage temperature of TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery is 22 °C - 30 °C. Make sure they are stored in an environment that is free of moisture and not in direct sunlight.
5. If a battery won’t be in use for more than 10 days, please discharge it until the battery level drops to 40% - 65%, and store it properly. Charge and then discharge the battery every 3 months to keep it healthy.
When charging the batteries in an environment between -20 °C and 5 °C, the self-heating function will be activated to raise the battery's temperature to above 5 °C.
Once installed on the aircraft and the power is turned on, if the battery’s temperature is low, it will automatically self-heat to keep the temperature at about 16 °C to 20 °C.
Single Remote Controller Mode: view of up to 2 live feeds simultaneously (including FPV camera).
Please download the latest firmware of the payloads and update the firmware before using them with M300 RTK.
Single downward gimbal: Zenmuse XT2, Zenmuse XT S, Zenmuse Z30, Zenmuse H20, Zenmuse H20T, and third-party payloads developed on PSDK.
Dual gimbals: Zenmuse XT2 + Zenmuse Z30; Zenmuse XT2 + Zenmuse H20; Zenmuse XT S + Zenmuse Z30; Zenmuse XT S + Zenmuse H20; and one of the above single gimbal with a third-party payload developed on PSDK
Three gimbals: one of the above dual gimbal configurations + a third-party payload developed on PSDK
Note: The Zenmuse XT2 can only be mounted on the right downward gimbal port (Left and right are determined from the perspective of looking directly at the drone from the front).
1. By connecting to the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station (RTCM3.2)
2. By connecting the remote controller to an NTRIP network RTK service through a 4G dongle or a WiFi hotspot (supports RTCM3.0/RTCM3.1/RTCM3.2)
2. Via DJI Pilot app: update the firmware of the aircraft, remote controller, and BS60 Intelligent Battery Station.
Please refer to the user manual for details.