2. Insert the other end of the 10-pin gimbal cable into the 10-pin port of the gimbal clamp, and the other end of the 8-pin gimbal cable into the 8-pin port.
Guidance has a formula to calculate the perceptive obstacle distance according to the current flight speed of the drone.
The maximum brake distance can be adjusted in the Assistant Software.
If you use an N1 Video Encoder with a GoPro camera, you can connect the GoPro’s CVBS (AV) port to the N1 Video Encoder, and then transmit the images by HDMI or DJI GO.
Differences between these propulsion systems include:
1. The power and signal ports are different and not compatible.
2. The software and hardware are different.
Output voltage range 20-26.1V
Max constant output current 10A
Note: the total current for all the reserved XT60 ports and XT30 ports cannot exceed 10A.
You will need to purchase the Guidance, Guidance installation fittings, gimbal accessories, and a gimbal separately.
1. The Matrice 100 can carry additional devices and payloads up to 1 kg
2. The Matrice 100 supports the onboard SDK and has extra ports
3. The Matrice 100 supports dual batteries
4. The Matrice 100 has a lighter body and longer flight time