Gimbal and Camera
When recording 2.7K video at 45Mbps: 48 minutes;
When recording 1080p video at 50/48/30fps and 40Mbps: 52 minutes;
When recording 720p video at 1080p at 25/24fps and 25Mbps: 84 minutes.
Roll: 0° or 90°.
For more details, visit: https://www.skypixel.com/videos/00b3887d-df57-410c-ab1f-9cb132ff8dbf
2. Upgrade the remote controller with DJI Assistant 2.
For more details, visit: https://www.skypixel.com/videos/b0a24eb1-b097-417d-8689-998b2131f0fd
3. Upgrade the remote controller together with the aircraft when they are connected to each other with DJI Assistant 2.
1. Ensure that your mobile device is on the approved devices list on DJI's website.
2. Check if the mobile device is connected with the remote controller. Please reconnect the USB cable or try connecting with a different cable or USB port.
3. For Android devices, turn on "USB Debugging" under Developer options. If "Disconnected" is still displayed, check if the remote controller is charging the mobile device. If it is, "Only charge the mobile device" is selected in USB options. Please turn on Camera (PTP) under USB computer connection.