NFC and MST payment options use magnetic technology for the transaction. Due to the magnetic design on DJI OM 4 SE, this may interfere with these payment options. DJI recommends that users use the magnetic phone clamp if they use these payment options frequently.
Users can try the following:
Adjust the position of the magnetic phone clamp and move it away from the camera until the gimbal is excluded from the camera view.
1. Press the trigger to track the subject in the middle of the frame automatically;
2. Manually select and track the subject in the app interface;
3. Enable Gesture Control and use a gesture in (?) to begin tracking, take a photo, or record a video.
2. Power on OM 4 SE and press the M button three times to enter Standby mode. Once standby mode is enabled, press any button to exit the mode.
2. Power on DJI OM 4 SE, press the trigger, and then press again and hold to switch to Sport mode. Once you release the trigger, Sport mode will be disabled.
2. Quickly press the trigger three times.
2. Press and hold the shutter button, trigger, and M button simultaneously for one second to forget the connected device.
2. If your phone still fails to connect with DJI OM 4 SE, please contact DJI After-Sales.
2. Perform Gimbal Auto Calibration;
3. Perform Horizontal Gimbal Adjustment in the DJI Mimo app.
2. Phone cases can be used with the magnetic phone clamp.
2. DJI OM 4 SE is integrated with new intelligent shooting modes such as DynamicZoom and CloneMe;
3. DJI OM 4 SE supports Flashlight mode.
4. DJI OM 4 SE has a stronger motor.
2. Motionlapse allows users to record a moving timelapse video by setting camera points.
3. Hyperlapse allows users to record everything passing by as they hold the gimbal in hand and walk. ActiveTrack 3.0 provides more options for flexible shooting.
2. As of now, Android devices cannot change exposure parameters via the DJI Mimo app.
For Android phones, it depends on the camera of your phone. Generally, it supports the main camera and ultra-wide-angle camera of most smartphones.
1. 3×3 Panorama automatically takes and stitches together nine photos;
2. 240° Panorama automatically takes and merges seven photos;
3. CloneMe Pano automatically takes and merges three photos.
2. It can control Huawei smartphones (EMUI 10.0 and above) to take photos, zoom, switch between front and back cameras, and switch between camera and video modes.
2. When powering on the OM 4 SE, press the M button, trigger, and Shutter button at the same time for one second to clear the existing connection, and then connect OM 4 SE to another smartphone.
2. Clear the previous connection in the Bluetooth setting of your smartphone. Disable and then enable the Bluetooth of the smartphone;
3. Restart DJI Mimo.
* If the above steps still cannot solve the problem, you can directly connect to Bluetooth in the DJI Mimo app, and choose not to pair the devices.