a) Method 1: Updating the remote controller wirelessly
Ensure the remote controller is connected to the internet during the update.
1. Power on the remote controller. Tap on the application page. Swipe to the bottom, and tap “System Update”.
2. Tap “Check for Updates” to check your firmware version. The remote controller will prompt if a firmware update is required.
3. Follow the prompts to finish the update.
4. The remote controller will automatically restart after the update.
b) Method 2: Using DJI Assistant 2
1. Connect your smart controller to a PC using a USB Type-C cable with the controller powered off.
2. Power on the remote controller.
3. Launch DJI Assistant 2, and log in using a DJI account.
4. Click GRC, and then the firmware update button on the left side.
5. Select and confirm the firmware version.
6. DJI Assistant 2 will download and update the firmware automatically.
7. The remote controller will restart after the update.