Gimbal and Camera
• Make sure there is no liquid on the surface or in the gimbal connector before installation.
• Make sure the gimbal is securely installed to the aircraft and the SD card slot cover is clean and closed properly.
• Make sure the surface of the gimbal is clean before opening the SD card slot cover.
When using 8× zoom or above, the temperature measurement accuracy is ±5°C (when using 8× zoom or above in case of infrared cameras, the minimum focal distance is 35 m. The accuracy of temperature measurement at this distance is more likely to be affected by the environment, decreasing measurement accuracy.
Note: Due to differences in the emission rates of different black bodies and the effect of different environments on temperature measurement, the measurement results only represent the detection precision of the black body under the laboratory environment.
Low Gain Mode: The temperature measurement range displayed is relatively large, the temperature measurement range is between 0°C and 500°C, and the image quality is relatively low.
2. DO NOT place the product under direct sunlight, in areas with poor ventilation, or near a heat source such as a heater.
3. DO NOT repeatedly power the gimbal and camera on or off. After powering off, wait at least 30 seconds before powering back on. Otherwise, the product life will be impaired.
4. DO NOT remove or insert the microSD card in the course of use.
5. DO NOT touch the surface of the lens with your hand. Be careful to avoid scratching the surface of the lens with sharp objects. Otherwise, the quality of images may be affected.
6. Clean the surface of the camera lens with a soft, dry, clean cloth. DO NOT use alkaline detergents.
7. Store the camera in a safety box, and keep it dry and ventilated.
2. The infrared zoom button disappears after the cameras are linked. Use the “Zoom” to zoom and these two cameras will zoom simultaneously.
3. Press the Synchronized Split-Screen Zoom button again to turn off sync mode.