(1) Manual mode, which allows flexible operation and applies to small plots, edge sweep, and operations in mountainous terrain;
(2) Enhanced Manual mode, in which the course is locked to reduce missing spray in the manual operations. This mode applies to small plots and mountainous terrain;
(3) Points A-B mode, which allows to engage automatic flight quickly, and applies to plots in regular shapes such as rectangles, triangles and trapezoids;
(4) Flightpath Mode, which allows fully autonomous flight, and applies to plots in irregular shapes, large plots, and fruit trees on level ground;
(5) Fruit Tree mode, which supports fully autonomous flight along 3D flightpaths, and applies to tea plantations and fruit tree orchards on mountainous terrain or slopes and other plots on undulating terrain.