Create efficient flight paths using predefined waypoint actions and adjustable parameters like altitude, speed, gimbal pitch angle, aircraft heading and more. For more complex and tight missions that require high attention to detail, use 3D Flight Visualization to design and simulate tasks on existing 3D models.
With just a few taps on the screen, you can automate complex missions, allowing you to seamlessly capture imagery which can be processed to produce a variety of maps and models for further analysis, and to aid decision-making.
When accuracy is essential and details are vital to your critical operations, Oblique lets you capture a rich 3D model data set by adjusting the angle of the camera at a tilted angle, giving you an extra crisp view of the asset.
Create automated flight missions around roads and railways by simply drawing a line on the map. Adjust mission settings to change the total area mapped, giving you the flexibility to choose between creating high-definition 2D maps and 3D models or quick overviews.
1. System requirements: Windows 7 or above (64 bit, 32GB RAM), NVIDIA graphics card (4GB) with compute capability 3.0 or above.
2.Processing capability of 400 images/1GB free memory is based on 80% overlap in heading, 70% overlap in side direction, downward looking image data with GPS information, which may vary depending on image overlap and scene texture.
3. The 6,000 photos/1GB free memory was tested based on a 80% forward and 70% side overlap rate, with the images captured in a downward direction, carrying GPS information. The results may vary depending on image overlap and the surface texture at the site. This data applies only to control devices. Worker devices should be able to process 6,000 photos, and the method of calculating their free memory size and corresponding quantity of images they can process is the same as for the standalone version.
4.Image captured by the Phantom 4 RTK and processed at high resolution through high-performance workstations.
5. Image captured by the Phantom 4 RTK and processed at high resolution through five high-performance worker devices.
6. Reconstruction accuracy without GCPs: Horizontal = 1 cm + 1~2 times the GSD; Vertical = 2 cm + 1.5-3 times the GSD. The accuracy data were derived from a large amount of actual data generated by the Phantom 4 RTK and Zenmuse P1. The actual accuracy can be affected by RTK positioning precision, on-site lighting, camera lenses, and route planning. Vertical accuracy refers to reconstruction accuracy for oblique images.
7. Image captured by the Phantom 4 RTK and processed at high resolution through high-performance workstations.
8. Image captured by the Phantom 4 RTK and processed at high resolution through three high-performance worker devices.
9. Aircraft supported: P4 Multispectral
Multispectral Imaging Bands supported:
Blue (B): 450 nm ± 16 nm, green (G): 560 nm ± 16 nm, red (R): 650 nm ± 16 nm, red edge (RE): 730 nm ± 16 nm, near-infrared (NIR): 840 nm ± 26 nm
Vegetation indices supported: NDVI, GNDVI, NDRE, LCI, OSAVI.
10. This feature is supported by the Phantom 4 RTK (remote controller with screen), Phantom 4 Pro V2.0+, and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 only .
11. Only the following models support the import use of the Detailed Inspection mission routes:
(1) Phantom 4 RTK (remote controller without screen)
(2) Matrice 300 RTK + H20 Series Payloads
(3) Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
(4) Matrice 30 Series
(5) Mavic 3 Enterprise Series
12. Compatible with the Phantom 4 RTK (remote controller with screen), Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Phantom 4 Pro + V2.0, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced, and Phantom 4.
13. The following online features are not available in Offline Mode:
（1）Unlocking GEO Zones
（2）Map loading and location searching
（3）Without logging into a DJI account, some flight control functions in DJI Terra will be restricted.
14. Permanent certificates can be upgraded to any software version within one year after activation and binding. The paid update period shall start after one year. An upgrade and maintenance fee must be paid to upgrade to any software version released during the paid update period.For more information on the upgrade fee for the Permanent version, please refer to the "DJI Terra Permanent Version Upgrade & Maintenance Fee Rules".