For Roads Less Traveled
DJI Dock will be available for purchase later in 2022. For updates about DJI Dock availability in your country, leave your contact information in the form below. You can also reach out to your local dealer for more information.
1. Measured in environments without transmission or signal interference, and wind speeds <4 m/s, where the drone has a flight speed of 15 m/s and reserves 20% battery as a safety buffer for landing.
2. Measured at a temperature of 25℃. As temperature increases, battery cooling time will increase and lengthen downtime.
3. AC surge protection capacity is 40kA (8/20μs waveform), and meets EN/IEC 61643-11 TYPE 2 protection levels. RJ45 surge protection capacity is 1.5ka (8/20μs waveform), these meet the CATEGORY C protection level of EN/IEC 61643-21. Surge protection capability depends on the capacity and reliability of grounding. To minimize the risk of surges, please make sure that grounding is done properly during installation.
4. Each DJI Dock has a built-in backup battery that can provide power for 5 hours and ensure the drone can safely return and land in the event of an emergency power outage.
5. Depending on environmental conditions and the frequency of DJI Dock operations, it is recommended that maintenance be conducted every 6 months or less.
6. Takeoff and landing can withstand wind speeds up to 12 m/s.
7. Measured in windless conditions with the drone flying at a uniform 10 m/s. Actual flight duration may vary depending on the environment, flight mode, and accessories.