For Roads Less Traveled
For Roads Less Traveled
DJI Docks are rugged, reliable, and are built to operate 24/7,
day or night, rain or shine.
Each DJI Dock houses a Matrice 30 where it lands, recharges, takes off, and executes missions programmed in DJI FlightHub 2.
Integrated and Easy to Deploy
Work Smarter With Automation
Cloud Management at Your Fingertips
7 km Operation Radius 1
Fast Charge for Minimal Downtime2
-35℃ to 50℃ Operating Temperature
Support for Private Deployment
Open Edge Computing 3
With FlightHub 2, unlock full DJI Dock functionality from the cloud. Schedule missions, create and edit flight routes, and manage data collected.
Fast charge and take off thanks to TEC air conditioning that cools the drone batteries, enabling charging from 10-90% in just 25 minutes2.
DJI Docks are built to withstand the elements, so you don't have to.
-35℃ to 50℃
Operating Temperature 4
Surge Protection 5
Active Temperature Control
Backup Battery 6
For fast charging and drone safety
One DJI Dock weighs less than 105 kg and has a <1 square-meter footprint. Setup only requires ground fixation, access to power and internet, and quick configuration via the DJI RC Plus remote controller.
DJI Docks are packed with highly integrated hardware, improving functionality.
The modular design of core components simplifies maintenance.
Cloud API opens up Dock functionality to developers and system integrators, who can set up a custom, private server.
DJI Docks have edge computing expansion slots that enable pre-processing of media files, and more, to further improve operational efficiency.
For more information about product demo or trial, leave your contact information in the form below. You can also reach out to your local dealer for more information.
1. Measured in environments without transmission or signal interference, and wind speeds <4 m/s, where the drone has a flight speed of 15 m/s and reserves 20% battery as a safety buffer for landing.
2. Measured at a temperature of 25℃. As temperature increases, battery cooling time will increase and lengthen downtime.
3. Will be supported in Q2, 2023.
4. To ensure operation safety, DJI Docks will enter standby mode when the temperature goes below -20° C (-4° F), and resume flight missions when the temperate goes back up above that.
5. AC surge protection capacity is 40kA (8/20μs waveform), and meets EN/IEC 61643-11 TYPE 2 protection levels. RJ45 surge protection capacity is 1.5ka (8/20μs waveform), these meet the CATEGORY C protection level of EN/IEC 61643-21. Surge protection capability depends on the capacity and reliability of grounding. To minimize the risk of surges, please make sure that grounding is done properly during installation.
6. Each DJI Dock has a built-in backup battery that can provide power for 5 hours and ensure the drone can safely return and land in the event of an emergency power outage.
7. Measured in a windless, sand-free, and non-erosive laboratory environment in normal temperatures. Depending on environmental conditions and the frequency of DJI Dock operations, it is recommended that maintenance be conducted every six months or less.
8. Takeoff and landing can withstand wind speeds up to 12 m/s.
9. Measured in windless conditions with the drone flying at a uniform 10 m/s. Actual flight duration may vary depending on the environment, flight mode, and accessories.