DJI Mavic 3 Pro
Inspiration in Focus
The Hasselblad camera and the 70mm medium tele camera of Mavic 3 Pro support FocusTrack, which includes ActiveTrack 5.0, Spotlight, and Point of Interest, enabling stable tracking shots in multiple directions.
Tap to enable MasterShots, and Mavic 3 Pro will automatically shoot, edit, add soundtracks, and generate cinematic footage afterward.
QuickShots empowers Mavic 3 Pro to perform diverse camera movements like Dronie, Rocket, Circle, and Helix.
Mavic 3 Pro can directly compose a 100MP lossless panorama photo to capture a more breathtaking landscape.
Quickly transfer photos and videos to your smartphone without linking the remote controller.
Click and drag the image to view.
Use your iOS camera to scan the QR code for an AR preview of DJI Mavic 3 Pro.
* Tested with a production model DJI Mavic 3 Pro in a closed environment in favorable conditions with an unobstructed wireless signal. Actual results may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
** All videos and photos on this page were shot in strict compliance with local laws and regulations. Demos, including wildlife, were shot from a safe distance and are used for reference only. Please observe local laws and regulations and ensure the aircraft has obtained relevant certifications before flying.
*** Mavic 3 Pro is C2 certified, and Mavic 3 Classic is C1 certified by the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
1. Supported by DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine only.
2. Measured with Mavic 3 Pro flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery level reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app during your flight.
3. Measured in an outdoor, open environment, without interference, and with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights. Pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app during your flight.
4. ActiveTrack is unavailable at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
5. Actual available storage space may be reduced due to system configuration. Please refer to the specifications of the Mavic 3 Pro for details.
6. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 13.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may not work correctly. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Familiar magnetic or radio interference sources include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Avoid sand entering the aircraft when taking off in desert or beach areas. Fly the aircraft in open areas away from crowds. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the onboard compass.
7. The 166mm tele camera does not support ActiveTrack 5.0, but Spotlight and Point of Interest are supported.
8. Supported by the DJI Mavic 3 Pro Hasselblad camera and 70mm medium tele camera only. The 70mm medium tele camera only supports shooting Sphere panoramas but cannot generate panorama photos.
9. Sold separately.