DJI Mini 4 Pro
Mini to the Max
Give vibrant scenes the details they deserve with 4K/60fps HDR and 4K/100fps video, while 10-bit D-Log M and HLG help capture a stunning range of colors and provide more flexibility while editing and sharing.
Preserve the natural wonder of any moment. 4K/60fps HDR lets you share the nuances of sunset or sunrise in true-to-life quality.
It's often the little things that matter most. Preserve every intricate detail with 48MP RAW and next-gen SmartPhoto  which combines HDR imaging, scene recognition, and more for images that pop.
Delivers dynamic camera movement templates tailored for portrait, close-up, and long-range shots, ensuring you nail every shot!
Provides Dronie, Circle, Helix, Rocket, Boomerang, and Asteroid modes for more stylish results.
Provides Free, Waypoint, Circle, and Course Lock modes with unlimited shooting time, and supports compositing while shooting.
Supports shooting 180°, Wide Angle, Vertical, and Sphere panoramic photos to capture magnificent landscapes.
Quickly transfer photos and videos to your smartphone without linking the remote controller. Your creations will be instantly ready to share.
The same Two-Way Charging Hub used for the DJI Mini 3 Series. It can charge a remote controller and three batteries sequentially. It can also be used as a mobile power source to charge remote controllers, smartphones, and other devices and can even store the batteries for convenient and secure carrying.
Click and drag the image to view.
Use your iOS camera to scan the QR code for an AR preview of DJI Mini 4 Pro.
* All data was tested using a production model DJI Mini 4 Pro in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
** All videos and images on this page were shot in strict compliance with relevant local laws and regulations. Demos are for reference only. Always observe local laws and regulations and ensure the aircraft has obtained relevant certifications before flying.
1. The actual product weight may vary due to differences in batch materials and external factors. Registration is not required in some countries and regions. With the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus, the aircraft will weigh more than 249 g. Always check local laws and regulations before use.
2. Measured at a constant speed of 21.6 kph in windless conditions. With the DJI Mini 4 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery, the aircraft can fly for up to 34 minutes. The Intelligent Flight Battery Plus extends the flight time to 45 minutes but is not sold in Europe. Do not use the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus in Europe. Always check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
3. Measured in an open outdoor environment without interference and with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights. Always pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app during your flight.
4. As of September 2023.
5. Achieved with QBC (Quad Bayer Coding) techniques that combine four pixels into one. Not supported when shooting 48MP photos.
6. Supported when shooting 12MP photos only. Not supported when shooting 48MP photos.
7. Not included in combos, and sold separately.