DJI has released the latest Lightbridge firmware, including following updates:
- 1080i HDMI output at 50 or 60 f/s supported. Transmission distance up to 600 meters (1968 feet). Other output modes will maintain the previous transmission distance.
- HDMI-SDI conversion supported.
- HDMI OSD can be toggled to display information in metric units.
Users MUST upgrade to the following versions through the Lightbridge Assistant v1.3 to get these new features:
- Ground system main controller: 1.1.8
- Ground system decoder: 1.4.6
- Air system main controller: 1.0.5
- Air system encoder: 1.1.7
- Android App: 1.0.4
- Please be sure to upgrade both your Ground system and Air system. The Ground system decoder upgrade takes about 10 minutes, please DO NOT power off the Ground system or interrupt the USB connection during the upgrade. If your Lightbridge device behaves abnormally after the upgrade, please contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support.
- DJI Z15-BMPCC Gimbal users must upgrade their gimbal’s HD-AV module to V1.14 and GCU module to V1.4 through the Gimbal Assistant.
- DJI Z15-GH4 (HD) Gimbal users must upgrade their gimbal to the latest firmware through the Gimbal Assistant.
User can download the latest Lightbridge Assistant v1.3 from the link below:
Users can download the latest DJI Lightbridge App by the following methods:
- Login to Google Play and search "DJI Lightbridge" to download;
- Enter http://m.dji.net/lightbridge on web browser to download;
- Scan the QR code below to download.
- Check the latest version installed after download.
Enjoy your FPV HD flight!