Integrating DJI's cutting-edge video transmission technology in a compact and lightweight body, the DJI O3 Air Unit takes your FPV experience to new heights. Enjoy excellent high-definition video transmission from extended distances with low latency. The O3 Air Unit takes a leap forward in imaging performance with its 1/1.7-inch sensor, 155° super-wide FOV, flagship video technology, and other upgrades.  It is also compatible with a wide range of products and delivers a video transmission solution that helps you to fully release your aerial creativity. 
30 ms 10 km
Digital Video Transmission
H.265 Video Transmission
Equipped with DJI O3+ Video Transmission, the DJI O3 Air Unit provides a host of powerful video transmission capabilities. Control your drone with snappy responsiveness and get a crisp, ultra-sharp live feed. The 2T2R omnidirectional antennas further ensure the stability and smoothness of video transmission within the signal coverage range.
H.265 Video Transmission 
Max Video Transmission Range 
Ultra-Low-Latency Video Transmission 
Max Video Transmission Bitrate 
1/1.7-inch Sensor, 12.7mm Equivalent Focal Length, f/2.8 Aperture
The DJI O3 Air Unit features upgraded imaging specs across the board. The air unit camera module is equipped with 20 GB of built-in storage as well as a 1/1.7-inch sensor to present richer details and high-quality imagery. It supports 4K/120fps video and shoots 155° super-wide FOV footage for stunning visual effects.  In addition, D-Cinelike color mode provides more creative freedom for color grading, allowing you to more flexibly edit and adjust your footage.
The DJI O3 Air Unit offers vast compatibility in a lightweight and compact body for flexible combinations and assembly. When used with DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, you can enjoy complete mobility. 
Approx. 36.4 g
Air Unit Weight (camera module included) 
Air Unit Dimensions 
Camera Module Dimensions 
* When recording with a high resolution and high frame rate, the product may overheat and stop recording due to the relatively high power consumption. If this occurs, please return and land in time to cool down. Additionally, please take effective heat dissipation measures and avoid blocking ventilation holes.
1. The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3 and the video recording specification is 2.7K@30/50/60/100/120fps, or 1080p@30/50/60/100/120fps ; or when the aspect ratio is 16:9 and the video recording specification is 4K@30/50/60/100/120fps, 2.7K@30/50/60/100/120fps,or 1080p@30/50/60/100/120fps.
2. Compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Goggles V2, and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, which are sold separately.
3. Using DJI Goggles 2 and tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference.
4. FCC-compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference.
5. Tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference. Video transmission latency data varies with different goggles. With DJI Goggles 2 at 1080p/100fps video transmission quality, the lowest video transmission latency is 30 ms. With DJI FPV Goggles V2 at 810p/120fps video transmission quality, video transmission latency is less than 28 ms.
6. Tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference. Video transmission bitrate varies depending on the operating environment.
7. Some countries or regions do not support 5.8 GHz. Please check, confirm, and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before use.
8. 4K/120fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3 and only support that of 16:9.
9. Sold separately.
10. Compared with DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller.
11. The size and weight may be slightly different due to the configuration, manufacturing process, and measurement method.