1″ CMOS Pocket Gimbal Camera
Osmo Pocket 3
For Moving Moments
The Battery Handle has a built-in 950mAh battery, which can increase the operating time by approximately 62% when connected to Pocket 3.  It supports hot swapping and comes with a USB-C port that can be used to connect external audio devices. The 1/4″ thread at the bottom can connect accessories like tripods.
Click and drag the image to view.
Use your iOS camera to scan the QR code for an AR preview of Osmo Pocket 3.
Note: The DJI Mimo app is required for activation when using this product for the first time.
1. 4K/120fps video recording is only supported in Slow Motion mode. Tested under 25° C (77° F) laboratory conditions, the max recording time of a single continuous video is approximately 22 minutes (approximately 18 minutes in Europe).
2. Osmo Pocket 3 has a built-in 1300mAh battery. It can be charged to 80% in 16 minutes and 100% in 32 minutes. The data was tested in a laboratory environment with the DJI 65W PD charger (sold separately).
3. Tested in a 25° C (77° F) laboratory environment with Wi-Fi off and screen off, and should be used for reference only.
4. Tested in a laboratory environment with a 5V/2A charger, DJI Pocket 2 can be charged to 80% in 48 minutes.
5. Tested in a laboratory environment, DJI Pocket 2 can continuously record 1080p/24fps video for 140 minutes. This data should be used for reference only.
6. Accessory sold separately.
7. Tested in a 25° C (77° F) laboratory environment, the fully charged Battery Handle can increase the operating time by approximately 62% when connected to Osmo Pocket 3 (an additional 103-min operating time at 1080p/24fps). This data should be used for reference only.