With powerful performance, DJI RC Pro was made for professional aerial photography. RC Pro runs on a stable and smooth system, thanks to its latest-generation processor and expanded storage capacity. RC Pro is built with powerful O3+ video transmission technology and adopts the same control stick design of DJI FPV for more precise maneuvering. DJI RC Pro elevates the experience of flight with unparalleled control.
Incredible Signal Range and Quality
DJI RC Pro features O3+ video transmission technology, capable of maintaining a 1080p/60fps live feed from up to 15 km away with a latency as low as 120 ms.  A 2T4R high-gain antenna system enhances signal coverage and keeps transmission stable and smooth.
Updated Processor for Upgraded Performance
DJI RC Pro is equipped with the latest-generation processor, offering stronger performance and lower power consumption. This results in 4x improved CPU performance, 7x improved GPU performance, and 20% lower power consumption over its predecessor. DJI RC Pro brings a more durable, stable, and smooth system that simply enhances flying.
Supports Wi-Fi 6 protocol and download speeds of up to 80MB/s.
DJI FPV-Inspired Design. Immediate Takeoff.
Optimized for Third-Party, Livestream, and Power
* Tested with a DJI Mavic 3 production model in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal. Actual results may vary depending on environment, usage, and firmware version.
* * All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations.
1. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
2. This function will be available through an upcoming firmware update.
3. DJI is not responsible for permissions or information security related to third-party applications and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues. If an installed third-party app prevents optimal use of your controller, it is suggested to remove the app or restore the controller to original factory settings.
4. Livestream function will be available at a later date.
5. Used with a USB charger of 15 V or higher output voltage.