DJI RC focuses on your flight and control experience. For footage management and video sharing, it is recommended to install the DJI Fly app on your smartphone and connect it directly with the aircraft through Wi-Fi. Then, you can use the QuickTransfer function to download footage to your smartphone.
1. With a built-in screen, DJI RC can directly link with your drone after powering on without connecting to a smartphone, allowing you to start shooting right away.
2. DJI RC features built-in antennas.
3. DJI RC features all-new dual-spring control sticks for a smoother control experience.
4. DJI RC supports more customizable buttons and dials for more convenient operation.
1. Both DJI RC Pro and DJI RC have a 5.5-inch 1080p screen. DJI RC Pro supports screen brightness up to 1,000 nits. DJI RC supports screen brightness up to 700 nits.
2. DJI RC Pro supports third-party apps. DJI RC does not support third-party apps.
3. DJI RC Pro is equipped with four antennas. DJI RC is equipped with two antennas (the same as RC-N1).