Get Started Right Away
With dual-layered quick-release plates, mounting a camera onto RS 3 is fast and convenient, with no need to re-balance the gimbal after swapping out a new battery or memory card.
A newly added fine-tuning knob on the tilt axis allows the camera to slide forward or backward with millimeter-grade precision to achieve accurate balancing more easily when changing lenses.
RS 3 lets you get up and running instantly. When the gimbal is powered off, press and hold the power button, and the three axes unlock while the gimbal expands automatically, allowing you to start working within seconds. Press the power button once, and the axes automatically lock and enter sleep mode, making transportation and travel significantly more efficient. Press and hold the power button and it will fold and lock automatically.
By implementing Dual-Mode Bluetooth, RS 3 supports wireless shutter control,  saving time and effort with every use. After the initial Bluetooth pairing, you can control video and photo shooting by simply pressing the record button on the stabilizer. Previously paired cameras can automatically reconnect after the first use, eliminating the need for a camera control cable.Check Camera Compatibility
RF 24-70 mm F2.8
FE 24-70 mm F2.8
FE 24-70 mm F2.8
Z 24-70 mm F2.8
X 16-55 mm F2.8
M4/3 12-60 mm F2.8-4.0
All Within Reach
Focus on Creation
1. Check the camera compatibility list for detailed information on supported camera models.
2. Requires camera control cable. Check the camera compatibility list for detailed information on supported camera models.
3. Sold separately.
4. Tested in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal using the FCC and SRRC standard (max 100 m using the CE standard). Actual results may vary.
5. Measured with the equipment in a level and stationary state, the gimbal balanced, three axes in an active state, and the battery only powering the gimbal.
6. Available through a combo purchase or separate purchase.