2. Align the lenses over your eyes and pull the strap down. Adjust the strap knob until the headset fits snugly and comfortably on your head.
1. One Mavic Pro drone + two DJI Goggles + two Mavic Pro remote controllers
2. One Mavic Pro drone + one DJI Goggles + two Mavic Pro remote controllers
1. When video is recorded at 4K, the highest video transmission resolution is 720p/30;
2. When video is recorded at 2.7K, video transmission resolution tops out at 1080p/30;
3. When video is recorded at 1080p or below, depending on whether the frame rate is higher than 30fps or lower than 30fps, the max video transmission resolution will be 720p/60fps or 1080p/30fps, respectively.
1. Directly connect your DJI Goggles to a PC.
2. Pair your remote controller, drone, and DJI Goggles before connecting the remote controller to a PC, and update all three devices together.
3. Pair your remote controller, drone, and DJI Goggles, then connect the remote controller with the DJI GO app (or GO 4.0) to update the three devices simultaneously within the app.