2. If Sphere panos are saved to a DJI aircraft, you can download the photos to Goggles RE from Aircraft Storage then view them in the Local Storage interface.
3. To view Sphere photos from a PC directly, go to http://www.skypixel.com and download them via DJI Assistant. Then you can view the photos in the Local Storage interface.
• Pagoda: This circularly polarized antenna performs best at 5.8 GHz.
• Cylindrical: Also circularly polarized, this antenna operates at 2.4 and 5.8 GHz for fully integrated performance.
• Dipole: Linearly polarized, this antenna operates at 2.4 and 5.8 GHz and is lightweight, allowing for a clear video feed at close distances.