Signal interference may occur when multiple DJI FPV Systems are operating simultaneously. To avoid this, refer to the instructions below:
1) Maintain a safe distance of at least 3 meters between each aircraft. Power on and choose a frequency channel for each aircraft one at a time. Avoid using the same frequency channel as other pilots. If live feeds begin to blur, restart all devices;
2) Pilots should avoid using the public channel simultaneously during flight as it may result in increased signal interference, blurry live feeds, and reduced image quality;
3) If the frequency channel you choose is close to another pilot’s channel, ensure that your aircraft is at least 3 meters away from their goggles;
4) Maintain a distance of at least 3 meters between each pair of goggles;
5) If your live feed becomes blurry due to multiple pilots flying in the same area, restart your air unit.