1) Do not fly in areas with heavy signal interferences, for example, areas with strong Wi-Fi signals;
2) Do not fly your aircraft too far away or at too low of an altitude;
3) Disable the Wi-Fi of the external modules mounted on the aircraft to avoid signal interference.
1) Maintain a safe distance of at least 3 meters between each aircraft. Power on and choose a frequency channel for each aircraft one at a time. Avoid using the same frequency channel as other pilots. If live feeds begin to blur, restart all devices;
2) Pilots should avoid using the public channel simultaneously during flight as it may result in increased signal interference, blurry live feeds, and reduced image quality;
3) If the frequency channel you choose is close to another pilot’s channel, ensure that your aircraft is at least 3 meters away from their goggles;
4) Maintain a distance of at least 3 meters between each pair of goggles;
5) If your live feed becomes blurry due to multiple pilots flying in the same area, restart your air unit.
To use simulators, you must connect a dongle to the Remote Controller via the 3.5mm audio interface, then connect the dongle to your computer.
We offer two flight modes for you to choose from when purchasing the DJI FPV Remote Controller, Mode 1 and Mode 2. Be sure to consider both modes carefully before making your purchase.
To ensure a good viewing experience in Audience mode, please choose a good viewing spot and try to avoid blocking the signal between the secondary goggles and the air unit.