Horizontal: ±4.92 feet (1.5m) or ±0.98 feet (0.3m, with the Downward Vision System enabled).
2. Press the Power Button five times.
2. Only fly in open areas. Tall buildings and steel structures may affect the accuracy of the on-board compass and GPS signal.
3. Keep away from obstacles, crowds, high voltage power lines, trees or bodies of water.
4. Minimize electromagnetic interference by not flying in areas with high levels of electromagnetism, including mobile phone base stations or radio transmission towers.
5. Aircraft and battery performance is subject to environment factors such as air density and temperature. Be very careful when flying 14700 feet (4500 meters) or more above sea level, as battery and aircraft performance may be adversely affected.
6. The Inspire 1 cannot operate in Polar Regions in P mode. Please fly in A mode if flying in Polar Regions.
2. Calibrate the compass and IMU before the flight.
3. Set an appropriate RTH altitude, and be aware of the Low battery RTH warning shown in the DJI GO app.
4. Place the aircraft on open, level ground. Make sure the aircraft is still before powering it on. Powering on the Inspire 1 in your hands may lead to horizontal drift.
5. Enable "Multiple Flight Mode" in MC settings. If interference is present, the compass and GPS module may become ineffective, and RTH can't be triggered under the circumstances.
6. Push the sticks gently to make aircraft movements stable and smooth.
2. Do not carry ferromagnetic materials with you during calibration, such as keys or cellular phones.
3. Do not calibrate beside large metal objects.
2. When flying at a new location or a location different from your last flight.
3. When the structure of the Inspire 2 has changed, i.e. changed position of the compass.
4. When severe drifting occurs in flight, i.e. the Inspire 2 doesn't fly in straight lines.
1. Toggle the switch up to connect a mobile device.
2. Toggle the switch down to connect a PC.
Upward Infrared Sensor: 0-16.4 feet (0m-5m).
Upward Infrared Sensor: Diffuse reflectance, high reflectance, and amply sized objects, such as walls or trees.
2. The object reflectance is diffuse.
3. The object reflectance is greater than 10%.
4. The object reflects light toward the sensor.
5. Severe weather, such as rain, snow, or fog, may negatively affect the sensor’s performance.
Surfaces that can absorb or influence sound waves, such as thick carpets.
Surfaces angled at 30 degrees or more, such as stairs.
Low frequency sound sources (the Inspire 2's ultrasonic system sends and receives 40kHz sound waves).
Also, please keep the aircraft away from animals, since the ultrasonic waves may distress and frighten them. Do not fly two aircraft near each other, because their ultrasonic waves may interfere with one another.
Note that you cannot control the pan of the camera by default.
Dual-path: Main camera view and FPV view can be obtained at the same time.
2. You can switch the frequency band in the DJI GO app during flight, but the control signal and image transmission signal may be interrupted temporarily.
2. At 5.8 GHz:
FPV: 608 x 448, 30fps.
2. A greater bandwidth indicates a faster image download speed (minimum 400k/s and maximum 1.4m/s).
Rated Power: 180W.
Battery Type: LiPo 6S.
The temperature when discharging batteries should be between -20° and 40° Celsius.
2. When two batteries are mounted, the Inspire 2 can fly for 27 minutes with Zenmuse X4S, 25 minutes with Zenmuse X5S, and 31 minutes without out any camera.
2. The battery cannot be removed from the battery compartment by gently pressing its two sides with your hands.
3. The battery cannot be removed by pulling with your hands.
4. In the DJI GO app, no battery warning is shown and the battery information under Aircraft Battery is normal.
You can purchase one or two licenses at the same time and activate it (them). Zenmuse X5S, CINESSD, and CINESSD Station are required to use with SSD licenses.
For more details, visit: https://www.dji.com/service/inspire-2-license-key/guide
|No.||Compatible Lens||Balancing Ring||Accessory|
|1||DJI MFT 15mm/1.7 ASPH||Zenmuse X5S Balancing Ring for Panasonic 15mm f/1.7 ASPH Prime Lens||
Lens Hood x 1
Balancing Ring BR-Φ46-10 x 1
|2||Panasonic Lumix 15mm/1.7||Zenmuse X5S Balancing Ring for Panasonic 15mm f/1.7 ASPH Prime Lens||
Lens Hood x 1
Balancing Ring BR-Φ46-10 x 1
|3||Panasonic Lumix 14-42mm/3.5-5.6 HD||Zenmuse X5S Balancing Ring for Panasonic 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Zoom Lens||
Balancing Ring BR-Φ37-17 x 1
Balancing Ring BR-Φ37-6 x 1
|4||Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm/2.0||Zenmuse X5S Balancing Ring for Olympus 12mm, f/2.0, 17mm, f/1.8, 25mm, f/1.8 ASPH Prime Lenses||Balancing Ring BR-Φ46-10 x 1|
|5||Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm/1.8||Zenmuse X5S Balancing Ring for Olympus 12mm, f/2.0, 17mm, f/1.8, 25mm, f/1.8 ASPH Prime Lenses
Note that two balancing rings need to be used together.
|Balancing Ring BR-Φ46-10 x 1|
|6||Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm/1.8||Zenmuse X5S Balancing Ring for Olympus 12mm, f/2.0, 17mm, f/1.8, 25mm, f/1.8 ASPH Prime Lenses||Balancing Ring BR-Φ46-10 x 1|
|7||Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm/1.8||Zenmuse X5S Balancing Ring for Olympus 45mm, f/1.8 ASPH Prime Lens||
Balancing Ring BR-Φ37-8 x 1
Balancing Ring BR-Φ37-6 x 1
|8||Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm/4.0-5.6||Zenmuse X5S Balancing Ring for Olympus 9-18mm, f/4.0-5.6 ASPH Zoom Lens||
Balancing Ring BR-Φ52-10 x 1
Rear Cap BR-Φ60-78 x 1
Tap the FPV view and the current camera screen will be changed to the FPV camera. Tap the lower right corner to exit the FPV view.
If the FPV view cannot be shown because the screen of the mobile device is small, you can choose the main camera view or FPV view in the DJI GO app.
Free Mode: The gimbal’s motion is independent of the aircraft’s orientation. You can control the pitch of the gimbal.
Re-alignment: Tap to force the gimbal orientation to re-align with the aircraft’s orientation by panning from gimbal’s current orientation. Pitch of the gimbal will remain unchanged during the re-alignment.
If the photos and videos are stored on the solid-state drive (SSD), you need to process them with a designed card reader. Do not store other data or delete the data on the SSD.
2. The background should be clear with various color shades.
3. The outline of the object should be clear.
With same physical output of the manipulated stick, the larger the EXP, the larger the logic output of the manipulated stick.
It is recommended to set EXP to a smaller value or default value (4) for beginners.
Brake (100): Adjusts the braking speed of the aircraft.
Yaw End Point (150): Adjusts the rotation speed of the aircraft.
1) You can purchase CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes License Key. The License is not required to be purchased separately and activated. It can be used directly.
2) You can purchase the aircraft, gimbal, and one License (i.e. CinemaDNG License Key) at the same time. The Cinecore code is not required to be bound, but the verification code needs to be filled in DJI Assistant 2 to activate the License.
3) You can purchase the aircraft first and then purchase one License. The Cinecore code needs to be bound and the verification code should be entered in DJI Assistant 2 to activate the License.
If the aircraft compliance with the return policy, License key can be return together.
DJI DL 24mm F2.8 LS ASPH
DJI DL 35mm F2.8 LS ASPH
DJI DL 50mm F2.8 LS ASPH
Reason: The size of the lens hood varies based on the lens’ FOV. Using an improper lens hood may affect the shooting.
ND Filter: ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32, ND64, and ND128
1. In Auto mode, the built-in ND filter will be enabled under the following conditions:
Auto mode: F5.6 1/1000s
A mode: 1/1000s
S mode: F11
2. In Record mode, the built-in ND filter is not available.
3. In Shutter mode, the built-in ND filter will be enabled automatically when capturing scenes.
Ensure that the aircraft and camera work normally and click “Start”.
The app will inform you to remove the lens. Then remove the lens and mount the rear cover to the removed lens to avoid dust.
The gimbal will make the camera face downwards and then the dusting starts. It takes about few seconds to do it.
After the dusting, the gimbal will center. Please mount the lens or a dustproof cover.
Mechanical Range: Tilt: +50° to -130°, Pan: ±330°, Roll: +90° to -50°
Note: The gimbal’s controllable range relates to the aircraft attitude.
16mm-Fixed Focus 16mm (Actual Focal Length)
ND-Built-in ND Filter (ND4)
LS-Built-in Mechanical Shutter (Between-lens Shutter)
Update the firmware ( v1.1.0200 ) to the latest version.
For more details, visit: http://www.dji.com/cn/service/inspire-2-license-key
D-Log obtains over 15 stops of dynamic range and conserves more highlight and shadow details, which can balance the dynamic range and noise level, and is compatible with the traditional cinema workflow.
D-Gamut provides broader color gamut and covers DCI-P3, which provides a wider gamut color space. It can create higher saturation images, capture more details in every shot, and produces natural-color images.
2. Supports EI mode to fit film or video production.
3. Supports black level calibration to reduce distortions and noises.
4. Supports new DJI Cinema Color System to record a high dynamic range and wider color gamut.
Users who use the Inspire 2 with the Zenmuse X4S, Zenmuse X5S, or Zenmuse X7 can use the new CineCore 2.1 after the firmware update.
2. How to set the EI value.
A lower EI value means a better signal-noise ratio while a higher EI value can obtain a wider dynamic range. Balance between signal-noise ratio and dynamic range will depend on filming demands and pretesting. For film production with general purpose, set the EI value to 400.
b) Multilink does not support other remote controllers.
b) The Slave remote controller will search for the Master remote controller and try to reconnect with it.
b) If the Slave remote controller loses image transmission, it will try to connect again. The aircraft will not lose control or return to the takeoff spot.
b) When updating the remote controller’s firmware, if the remote controller’s firmware update includes a Multilink update, but the Multilink was not connected to the remote controller, then the next time you connect the Multilink, a notification “Inconsistent Firmware Found” will pop up in DJI GO 4. To start the update drag the slider on the Multilink module firmware notification.