It is recommended to use it with the Horizontal-Vertical Protective Frame.
Charging method 2: Use the Osmo Action 3 Multifunctional Battery Case for battery charging, support PPS/PD fast charging protocol, and the battery supports up to 23W fast charging.
1. It is recommended to use the DJI 30W charger for charging.
2. Charge using a charger that supports PD/PPS fast charging protocol, and up to 23W fast charging is supported.
3. Common mobile phone adapter models that are currently known to be incompatible:
Huawei: HW-200200CP1 HUAWEI SuperCharge Wall Charger
UGREEN: CD137 PPS Quick Charger (2A & 3A)
Nubia: NB-A930A-USBA-1 (for Red Magic mobile phone); NB-A1150A-USBA-C (for Red Magic 5G mobile phone)
Baseus: CCGAN120C (supports PPS fast charging protocol), CCCJG30CC, and BS-CH907 adapter
Apple: A1947 (for 2018 Macbook Pro)
Rotate the protective cover clockwise to install it.
Press and hold the USB-C port cover unlock button, and push in the direction indicated on the button to open it.
To remove the USB-C port cover:
Open the USB-C port cover, and gently pull it out in the vertical direction of the camera.
To install the cover:
Fit the hinge in the USB-C port cover, and press it gently in place.
Press and hold the battery compartment cover unlock button, and push in the direction indicated by the unlock button.
To remove the battery compartment cover:
Open the battery compartment cover, and gently pull it out in the vertical direction of the camera.
To install the cover:
Fit the hinge in the battery compartment cover, and press it gently in place.
When using DJI 30W USB-C Charger and the Multifunctional Battery Case to charge the three batteries, it takes 56 minutes to charge them all to 80%, and 120 minutes to fully charge them.
After a battery is charged to 80%, it will then be fully charged by trickle charging.
Note: Trickle charging means charging a device using a tiny current, thus ensuring that the battery is truly saturated and thereby extend the battery life.
1. Enable "Low light stabilization" mode (with PRO mode disabled).
2. Try to hold the camera stably when shooting.
3. Try to shoot in a bright environment.
4. Choose M mode in “Exposure”, and set ISO to 100-12800, and shutter speed to at least 1/200s, as in, 1/200, 1/400, and 1/500. That is, the faster the shutter speed, the better.
5. Disable EIS to see if the video footage can meet your shooting needs.
You can Snapshot to “Video” or “Hyperlapse” in the Settings page.
Use voice commands within 1 m around the camera, and it is recommended not to use this function in a noisy environment.
English voice commands:
The camera also supports setting “Directional Audio” as “Front” and turning on “Wind Noise Reduction”.
To set the screen-off rules when recording, scroll down on the touchscreen to see the menu, tap the “Settings” icon and then “Scrn Off When Rec”.
To set the screen-off rules when live streaming, enter live stream mode, swipe down on the touchscreen, and swipe left and right to configure.
“Scrn Off When Rec” is only working in Video or Slow Motion mode, and not available in Photo and Timelapse modes.
In Timelapse mode, Action 3 is in low power consumption, and the screen will be turned off 10 seconds after the recording starts.
2.7k (16:9) 100/120
4k (16:9) 100/120
Only Standard (Dewarp) is supported in HorizonBalancing and HorizonSteady modes.
2. SanDisk Extreme 32GB V30 A2 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
3. SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB V30 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
4. Kingston CANVAS GO Plus 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3
5. Kingston CANVAS React Plus 64GB UHS-II Speed Grade 3 6. Kingston CANVAS React Plus 64GB UHS-II Speed Grade 3
7. Kingston CANVAS React Plus 128GB UHS-II Speed Grade 3
8. Kingston CANVAS React Plus 256GB UHS-II Speed Grade 3
1. Action 3 supports microSD card with a storage of up to 256G.
2. Card models that have been tested to be incompatible are as follows:
1) SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
2) SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
When using Action 3 with cards that are not included in the compatibility list or have been tested to be incompatible, it is probable that the recording may stop automatically. Therefore, it is not recommended to use these cards. It is OK if you would like to use them to record videos with a low resolution or low frame rate, but we do not guarantee the security of the footage you captured.
2. Link the receiver and transmitter of DJI MIC.