2. When recording a 2.7K videos at 45 Mbps, around 48 minutes.
3. When recording a 1080P 50/48/30FPS video at 40 Mbps, around 52 minutes.
4. When recording a 720P and 1080P 25/24FPS video at 25 Mbps, around 84 minutes.
• Lexar 633X Class10 16GB MicroSDHC UHS-I SD card.
• Panasonic 16GB MicroSDHC UHS-3 SD card.
• Sandisk Extreme 16GB MicroSDHC UHS-3 SD card.
1. 4k videos: 4096x2160p 24/25, 3840x2160p 24/25/30.
2. Full HD videos: 1920x1080p 24/25/30/48/50/60/120.
3. HD videos: 1280x720p 24/25/30/48/50/60.
2. HDR (The exposure time is increased to capture the environment more vividly.) .
3. Burt shooting: 3/5/7 frames.
4. Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 Bracketed frames at 0.7EV Bias.
2. Pushing the right stick to the left or right makes the Phantom 4 fly forward.
3. Pushing the left stick upward or downward adjusts the flight speed vertically.
4. Pushing the left stick upward or downward makes the Phantom 4 change direction. The flight speed will not change.