1. The camera hardware is significantly upgraded with wider FOV and better image quality when shooting landscapes and portraits.
2. Consisting of four microphones, the new DJI Matrix Stereo feature supports stereo recording, SoundTrack, wind noise reduction, and more to create immersive audio, as if you were transported back to the moment.
3. Intelligent features like AI Editor make creating an expertly edited video easy and even automatic.
4. As a pocket-sized vlog solution, DJI Pocket 2 offers a wide range of accessories, such as the Do-It-All Handle, Wireless Microphone, Micro Tripod, and Mini Control Stick.
2. Remove the cover of the universal port, connect DJI Pocket 2 to your phone with the smartphone adapter, and press and hold the power button or function button to power on.
3. Activation prompt will be shown automatically in DJI Mimo after the first connection.
4. Follow the in-App instructions to complete activation.
You can also refer to the tutorial below: DJI Pocket 2 Unboxing
1. Via Pocket 2: Tap the touchscreen to enable ActiveTrack. FaceTrack will be enabled if a face is detected and automatically enabled if the camera is facing the user.
2. Via DJI Mimo App: Drag a box around your subject in the camera view and start tracking.
Press the function button or tap on the touchscreen to exit ActiveTrack.
Note: ActiveTrack is disabled in the following scenarios: In FPV mode, shooting 4K/60fps video, shooting 4K @ 48/50/60fps video while wirelessly connected to DJI Mimo, shooting High Quality video at 4K/30fps, and shooting 8x slow motion.
2. To enter underslung mode, hold the gimbal upright and turn it 180° to the left or right.
For video: Exposure, white balance, color (normal, D-Cinelike), focus (single, continuous), channel (mono, stereo), volume, wind noise reduction;
In Timelapse mode: Exposure, white balance, format (video. video+JPEG, video+RAW), frame rate (24/25/30fps), focus (single, continuous);
2. Via DJI Mimo: Tap the gimbal setting icon on the right side of the screen, and then select Fast Follow or Slow Follow.
2. Via DJI Mimo: Tap the gimbal setting icon on the right side of the screen, and then select Tilt Locked.
2. Via DJI Mimo: Access Camera View in the App. Use the virtual joystick on the right side of the screen to control the pan and tilt axes.
3. Via DJI Pocket 2 Mini Control Stick: Use the Mini Control Stick to control the tilt and pan axes of DJI Pocket 2.
a. Swipe up on the touchscreen, then select Recenter or Flip.
b.Press the function button twice to recenter the camera, and press the function button three times to flip the camera.
2.Via DJI Mimo App: Tap the gimbal setting icon on the right side of the screen, and then select Recenter or Flip.
2. DJI Pocket Do-It-All Handle;
3.Osmo Pocket Wireless Module.
Method 2. Power on DJI Pocket 2, and connect it to a computer through a Type-C cable to view and export all photos and videos.
Method 3. Remove the microSD card and export through a card reader.
2. Via DJI Mimo: Tap the icon on the left of the screen, find Gimbal and Handle and then tap Gimbal Auto Calibration.
Calibration can reduce gimbal drift caused by human error or nearby magnetic interference.
Note: Place DJI Pocket 2 on a stable and flat surface and do not touch during calibration.
When connected to Andriod phones with a smartphone adaptor, DJI Pocket 2 will keep charging the phone at 5 V/500 mA. As a result, the operating time of gimbal will be shortened. To ensure long-term use, it is recommend to connect Pocket 2 with the Do-It-All Handle instead of a phone.
DJI Mimo App
You can also check the remaining storage in the following situations:
1. In video mode: Remaining storage is displayed when available video duration is more than 100 minutes; available video duration is displayed when it is below 100 minutes.
2. In photo mode: Remaining storage is displayed when available photos are more than 1000; available photos are displayed when it is below 1000.
If you shoot panorama photos with DJI Pocket 2 independently, you can view the panorama in Playback using DJI Mimo. If you don't find the panorama on your smartphone, download the panorama again.
Hold DJI Pocket 2 by the handle horizontally with the screen facing upward. To detach, hold DJI Pocket 2 by the handle and pull the base vertically towards the ground. If you hold the gimbal upright and pull the base directly, it may not be detached.
The purpose of such a design is to fix the tripod mount or any other accessories firmly.
Removal: Push the control stick to the left until it is completely detached.
Note: You can also refer to the tutorial: DJI Pocket 2 Mini Control Stick User Guide
For gimbal movement control: Move the control stick up and down to control the tilt of the gimbal and move the control stick left and right to control the pan of the gimbal.
For zoom control: Move the control stick up to zoom in and move the control stick down to zoom out.
2. Swipe down on the touchscreen. Swipe left to find Waterproof Case mode and tap to enable. The Waterproof Case mode icon displays on the top right of the touchscreen of DJI Pocket 2.