· Point cloud formats: PNTS, LAS, PLY, PCD and S3MB;
· Model formats: B3DM, OSGB, PLY, OBJ and S3MB.
Note that Lidar scanning and video recording cannot work simultaneously.
To ensure the highest levels of protection:
• Before installing, make sure that the interface and surface of the gimbal are dry;
• Before use, make sure that the gimbal is firmly installed on the drone and the SD card protective cap is clean, free of foreign objects, and closed;
• Before opening the SD card protective cap, wipe the surface of the drone clean.
In Repetitive Scanning mode, the FOV is 70.4°x4.5°.
The recommended typical working height is 50m-150m.
One return: highest intensity;
One return: first return;
· Topographic surveying and mapping
· Power transmission line corridor modeling
· Emergency response surveying and mapping
· Detailed modeling
· Agriculture & forestry investigation