DJI Care Refresh is an after-sales service plan launched by DJI, which provides you with efficient, flexible, and optional accidental damage protection solutions, allowing you to enjoy your DJI product with greater peace of mind wherever you go.
DJI Care Refresh Series service includes the following two service plans, which you can choose according to your needs. For details, please refer to the Terms of Service:
|Service||Supported Product||1-Year Plan||2-Year Plan|
If damage or a flyaway scenario occurs to the product during normal use or from an accident, after completing the replacement service process, you can obtain a functional product from DJI.
* Including paying an additional replacement fee; please click here to see the replacement fee.
For damage: All models
For flyaway, please click here to see the detail
Two replacements in one year
* Usable once for flyaway
Four replacements in two years
* Usable twice for flyaway
Free repair service is provided by DJI if the covered parts are malfunctioning due to non-user error while DJI Care Refresh is within the validity period. Please refer to the Terms of Service for specific coverage parts.
|All models||Covered parts are eligible for official warranty when 1-Year Plan is within the validity period.
||Covered parts are eligible for official warranty when 2-Year Plan is within the validity period.|
Exclusive Repair Discounts
If the main products or accessories are damaged during normal use or due to accidents, both the product and the accessories sent along for repairing are entitled to exclusive discounts within a certain quota.
|DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine||Twice a year||Three times in two years|
DJI repair services offer factory maintenance covering basic inspections, upgrades, calibrations, cleaning, and easily-worn part replacement to keep your aircraft in excellent condition.
|DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine||Once a year||Twice in two years|
* Rewards for Safe Use provided for first purchase: If the DJI product has not used a replacement service during the term of validity of DJI Care Refresh purchased for the first time, an additional 1-year extended warranty service will be provided for your product after the current DJI Care Refresh expires. Supported product: Osmo Action 4, DJI Air 3, DJI Mavic 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine, DJI Mini 2 SE, DJI RS 3 Mini, DJI Mini 3, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, Osmo Mobile 6, Osmo Mobile SE, Osmo Action 3, DJI Avata, DJI RS 3, DJI RS 3 Pro, DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, DJI Action 2
* During the transition period of new and old packaging, the services displayed on the package may not be updated. After binding and activating the physical card of DJI Care Refresh, users can enjoy the upgrade benefits. Please refer to the DJI official website for the most up-to-date content of benefits.
① First Purchase: The service plan can be purchased if the product meets one of the following criteria
· Brand new and un-activated product;
· Aircraft or gimbal product activated within 48 hours;
· Handheld product activated within the last 30 days;
If the product does not meet the above conditions, please apply for video verification or contact DJI Support to send the product back. DJI Care Refresh can be purchased within 72 hours of receiving the purchasing notice.
② Renewal: Renew DJI Care Refresh (1 -Year Plan) only if meeting all the criteria
· DJI Care Refresh is purchased and one of the following criteria is met:
-DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) has already been purchased.
-DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) has already been purchased.
-DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) and DJI Care Refresh + have been purchased.
-DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) has been purchased and the 1-Year Plan is renewed.
· DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) purchased has not yet expired or expired within 15 days.