DJI Action 2 isn't just ultra-powerful, it's also our most dynamic and innovative action camera yet. The innovative magnetic design lets you effortlessly swap out accessories as you capture life on the go. From parkour to park walks, break the mold with DJI Action 2.
More Than Action
Live in the Now
Selfies in a Snap 
Switch Up Your Perspective
1. Only possible when connected with the Front Touchscreen Module.
2. Only the Action 2 camera unit is waterproof.The front touchscreen module and power module are not waterproof. It is recommended to use the DJI Action 2 Waterproof Case if you intend on using DJI Action 2 underwater for long periods (such as when diving) or under high water pressure conditions (such as when cliff diving). The DJI Action 2 Camera Unit and its Waterproof Case have an IP68 waterproof rating. Do not use the camera in hot springs or expose it to corrosive liquids.
3. DJI Action 2 supports up to 4x digital zoom. Actual results vary depending on the shooting mode. Digital zoom is not supported while shooting slow motion and timelapse videos.
4. Maximum battery life was achieved when recording video at 1080p/30fps (Power Reserve mode) with electronic image stabilization disabled and under lab conditions.
5. Do not attach the adhesive base to walls or other surfaces with oil, water, dust, gravel, or other coarse particles to prevent the camera from falling due to an insecure connection.
6. When mounting DJI Action 2 to a car roof or window, be aware that excessive speed, strong winds, storms, or particles on the surfaces may affect the strength of the connection.
7. Maximum battery life was achieved when both transmitters were linked with the receiver, backup recording was disabled, and the receiver was connected to a camera.
- DJI Action 2 is constructed of an aluminum alloy that is prone to fast heat conduction and dissipation. Given that Action 2 supports 4K/120fps video, it’s normal for the camera unit to get hot when recording.
DJI Action 2 has a built-in temperature control system. Action 2 will automatically stop recording when the camera temperature reaches the set value. There are two set values for the Auto-Stop Rec Temp (Standard: 48℃ and High: 53℃). You can adjust the settings according to your usage habits and preferences.
(* When using the Camera Unit separately, the Auto-Stop Rec Temp refers to the frame temperature. When connected with the Front Touchscreen Module or Power Module, the Auto-Stop Rec Temp refers to the connected module’s frame temperature. There may be a difference of 1 to 2℃).
To lower the rate of temperature increase, you can reduce the video resolution. Due to local regulations, some regions are only able to select the standard 48 ℃ Auto-Stop Rec Temp.
You can also use the DJI Action 2 Magnetic Protective Case, which helps reduce surface temperature to optimize video recording by increasing recording length under normal conditions.
- DJI Mimo is required for activation when using DJI Action 2 for the first time.
- When the Camera Unit is connected with the Front Touchscreen Module, DJI Action 2 supports 4-mic Matrix Stereo except when recording 4K/100fps, 4K/120fps, 1080p/120fps, 4K 4x slow motion, or 1080p 8x slow motion video. When the Front Touchscreen Module's screen shows the active shooting display, audio recording is only supported via the Camera Unit's built-in microphone.
- DJI Action 2 supports voice control except when recording 4K/100fps, 4K/120fps, 1080p/240fps, 4K 4x slow motion, or 1080p 8x slow motion video with the Camera Unit connected to the Front Touchscreen Module.
- DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo includes DJI Action 2 Camera Unit × 1, Front Touchscreen Module × 1, Magnetic Lanyard × 1, Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount × 1, Magnetic Adapter Mount × 1, Power Cable × 1. DJI Action 2 Power Combo includes DJI Action 2 Camera Unit × 1, Power Module × 1, Magnetic Lanyard × 1, Magnetic Adapter Mount × 1, Power Cable × 1. Accessories not included in the combo should be purchased separately.
- Do not attach the DJI Action 2 Camera Unit to the Front Touchscreen Module or Power Module when there is any dust or water on or in the expansion ports. Doing so may cause the Camera Unit to corrode or short-circuit.
- All parameter values listed on this page were measured using a production model of DJI Action 2 in a controlled test environment. Actual results may vary depending on the environment, usage method, and firmware version.
- All videos and pictures on this page were shot in strict compliance with relevant local laws and regulations.