Inspire 3 is a professional camera drone that adopts a fluid new design that takes aerodynamics fully into consideration to reduce air resistance.
The max dive speed has increased from the 9 m/s of Inspire 2 to 10 m/s, while vertical ascend/descend speed has increased from 6 m/s and 4 m/s to 8 m/s. 
Powerful maneuverability delivers responsive, accurate control and an extended flight time of up to 28 minutes. 
Click and drag the image to view.
Use your iOS camera to scan the QR code for an AR preview of DJI
Master the Unseen
* Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
** All data was tested with a production model DJI Inspire 3 in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
*** All videos and images on this page were shot in strict compliance with relevant local laws and regulations.
**** Before use, Inspire 3 must be activated via the DJI Pilot 2 app.
1. Full speed tested when flying in a windless environment at sea level, with gimbal camera and lens attached to the aircraft and without other accessories. The data is for reference only.
2. Measured when flying forward at a constant speed of 36 kph with the landing gear down in a windless environment at sea level, with gimbal camera and lens attached to the aircraft and without other accessories, and recording 4K/24fps H.264 (S35) video until the battery reached 0%. This data is for reference only. Please refer to the actual values in the app.
3. Measured using DL 50 mm lens with landing gear lowered and the aircraft hovering in a windless environment.
4. When RTK is disabled, DJI Inspire 3 uses GNSS positioning by default.
5. Before using custom network RTK, contact a local dealer to purchase the service.
6. The D-RTK 2 Mobile Station is sold separately.
7. Obstacle sensing is disabled while the landing gear is in the process of being raised or lowered. When the landing gear is down, there are obstacle-avoidance blind spots at the front-left and front-right areas of the aircraft of approximately 20°.
8. Custom brake range of obstacle avoidance: 2-10 meters horizontally, 1-3 meters upward, and 1 meter downward. Custom alert range of obstacle sensing: 2.1-30 meters horizontally, 1.1-10 meters upward, and 1.1-10 meters downward.
9. License key sold separately.
10. Shooting 8K/75fps video requires full-frame 2.4:1 aspect ratio and Apple ProRes RAW in S&Q mode.
11. Sold separately.
12. The new telephoto lens will be released at a later date.
13. Measured in an unobstructed outdoor environment free of interference, with gimbal camera and lens attached to the aircraft and without other accessories. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During flight, please pay attention to reminders in the app.
14. Longest video transmission distance in single control mode: FPV Camera: approx. 15 km (FCC), 8 km (CE/SRRC/MIC). Gimbal Camera (1080p/60fps live feeds): approx. 13 km (FCC), 7 km (CE/SRRC/MIC). Gimbal Camera (4K/30fps live feeds): approx. 5 km (FCC), 3 km (CE/SRRC/MIC).
15. Longest video transmission distance in dual-control mode: FPV Camera: approx. 12 km (FCC), 6.4 km (CE/SRRC/MIC). Gimbal Camera (1080p/60fps live feeds): approx. 11.2 km (FCC), 5.6 km (CE/SRRC/MIC). Gimbal Camera (4K/30fps live feeds): approx. 4 km (FCC), 2.4 km (CE/SRRC/MIC).
16. The lowest latency of the gimbal camera was measured when recording 4K/60fps ProRes RAW video. The lowest latency of the FPV camera was measured with strong video transmission signals.
17. Only when the frame rate is 30fps and below.
18. When using dual remote controllers, make sure that the antennas of both remote controllers are pointing toward the aircraft, and there is no obstruction between the remote controllers and the aircraft. Otherwise, a remote controller with poor signal may impair the communication quality of the other.
19. The port is located on the DJI Remote Monitor Expansion Plate, which is sold separately.
20. Transmission performance differs in Broadcast mode.
21. Tested at a room temperature of 25° C (77° F) in a well-ventilated environment and is for reference only.
22. Measured using the included USB-C to USB-C data cable on Apple MacBook Pro 2021 (Apple M1 Max chip).