Record sharper details. Supersampling technology empowers the recording of 4K/60fps footage.
Downward Vision System
Upward Vision System
Click and drag the image to view.
Use your iOS camera to scan the QR code for an AR preview of DJI Mavic 3 Classic.
* Tested with a production model DJI Mavic 3 Classic in a closed environment in favorable conditions with an unobstructed wireless signal. Actual results may vary depending on environment, usage, and firmware version.
** All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations. Users should always fly in strict accordance with the local laws and regulations in their flight area.
*** Measured with FCC compliance in unobstructed environments free of interference. The actual transmission distance may vary depending on environment, actual use, and firmware version. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted. The above data are the farthest communication distances for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminder on the app.
1. ActiveTrack is not available at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
2. Measured by Mavic 3 Classic flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
3. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 12.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6,000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may be limited. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Common magnetic or radio interference sources include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Be careful when taking off in desert or beach areas to avoid sand entering the aircraft. Fly the aircraft in open areas. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the onboard compass.
4. Measured in an unobstructed environment free of interference and with a maximum flight range of 15 km with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
5. Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Actual resolution may vary depending on the quality of the transmission signal.
6. Sold separately.