Before upgrading, please ensure that the aircraft is powered off, the Zenmuse H20 series gimbal and camera is securely mounted onto the aircraft, the microSD card has enough storage space, and that the intelligent flight battery has enough power.
1. Visit the official DJI website and enter the Downloads section of the Zenmuse H20 Series product page.
2. Download the latest firmware package.
3. Store the downloaded firmware package onto the root directory of the microSD card.
4. Insert the microSD card into the microSD card slot of the Zenmuse H20 series gimbal and camera.
5. Power on the aircraft, and the gimbal will start to perform a self-check, and then automatically upgrade the firmware. Then, the buzzer will beep to indicate the status.
6. Please restart all devices after the update is completed.
Gimbal upgrade status description:
4 short beeps ...new firmware detected, ready to upgrade.
2 long beeps …upgrading firmware, do not stop the update.
1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps… The firmware update was successful.
Continuous long beep... The firmware update failed, please try to update again. Contact DJI support for help if needed.
• Please only store one version of firmware on the microSD card. Multiple versions of firmware stored in the microSD card will cause an upgrade failure.
• During the firmware upgrade, the alarm tone may disappear temporarily. Please be patient and ensure that the alarm tone is “1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps”, which indicates that the firmware upgrade was successful. Do not power off the aircraft or detach the gimbal and camera from the aircraft during the upgrade, or it may damage the gimbal.
Did this help answer your questions?Yes/No