● Make sure the gimbal connector interface and gimbal surface are dry and free of moisture before installing the gimbal.
● Before use, make sure that the gimbal is firmly installed onto the aircraft, and the SD card cover is clean, free of foreign objects, and securely closed.
● Before opening the SD card cover, wipe the surface of the body clean.
Wide-angle camera: JPEG, 4056×3040 px
Zoom camera: JPEG, 5184×3888 px
Zoom camera: 3840×2160@30fps / 1920×1080@30fps
1×-2.8×, the minimum focusing distance is 1 m.
2×.9-3.9×, the minimum focusing distance is 2 m.
4×-4.6×, the minimum focusing distance is 3 m.
4.7×-14.2×, the minimum focusing distance is 5 m.
14.3×-200×, the minimum focusing distance is 8 m.
If the object is within the minimum focusing distance, the camera will not be able to focus. For example, if the aircraft/payload is 5 m away from a pylon, the camera will not be able to focus at a zoom level greater than 14.2×.
When measuring an object with glass or transparent components:
If the glass is within moderate distance, the distance to the glass will be measured (not the object behind the glass)
The glass may reflect the laser beam to other locations, resulting in the distance to other locations.
If the surface of the glass is very smooth or too close, the light will pass through the glass to detect the objects behind, but the range will be significantly reduced.
Note: black bodies have different emissivity levels, the measurement above is is based on the particular black body measured and for reference only.
The temperature of background radiation: a clear, sunny day will have less of an effect on accuracy than a cloudy day.
Air temperature and humidity: the higher the temperature and humidity, the more likely the readings will be affected, and the lower the accuracy.
Distance between the camera and the object: the farther away the object is from the camera, the lower the accuracy.
Low gain mode: displays a larger temperature range at relatively lower quality, the temperature measurement range is -40 °C to 550 °C.
1. Visit the official DJI website and enter the Downloads section of the Zenmuse H20 Series product page.
2. Download the latest firmware package.
3. Store the downloaded firmware package onto the root directory of the microSD card.
4. Insert the microSD card into the microSD card slot of the Zenmuse H20 series gimbal and camera.
5. Power on the aircraft, and the gimbal will start to perform a self-check, and then automatically upgrade the firmware. Then, the buzzer will beep to indicate the status.
6. Please restart all devices after the update is completed.
Gimbal upgrade status description:
4 short beeps ...new firmware detected, ready to upgrade.
2 long beeps …upgrading firmware, do not stop the update.
1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps… The firmware update was successful.
Continuous long beep... The firmware update failed, please try to update again. Contact DJI support for help if needed.
• Please only store one version of firmware on the microSD card. Multiple versions of firmware stored in the microSD card will cause an upgrade failure.
• During the firmware upgrade, the alarm tone may disappear temporarily. Please be patient and ensure that the alarm tone is “1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps”, which indicates that the firmware upgrade was successful. Do not power off the aircraft or detach the gimbal and camera from the aircraft during the upgrade, or it may damage the gimbal.
Do not place the camera under direct sunlight, in places with poor ventilation, or near heaters.
Do not power on or off the camera too frequently. Please wait at least 30 seconds before restarting the camera, or it may affect the service life of camera chips.
Do not hot-swap the microSD card during use.
Do not touch the camera lens or scratch it with hard objects, as this could result in blurry images.
Please use a soft, dry cloth to clean the surface of the camera lens. Do not use alkaline detergents.
Please store the payload in a designated case that is kept dry and ventilated.