Zenmuse H20 Series
The Zenmuse H20 Series are integrated multi-sensor payloads with intelligent features that capture data using advanced algorithms.
- Zenmuse H20 Series - Release Notes 2023-05-18
- Zenmuse H20 Series - Quick Start Guide v1.2 (Zenmuse H20)2020-05-07
- Zenmuse H20 Series - Quick Start Guide v1.2 (Zenmuse H20T)2020-05-07
- Zenmuse H20 Series - User Manual v1.22021-10-13
- Zenmuse H20 Series Photovoltaic Sample Photos 2020-08-04
- Zenmuse H20 Series Powerline Sample Photos 2020-08-04
- Zenmuse H20 Series Zoom Sample Photos 2020-08-04
- Zenmuse H20 Series Night Mode Sample Photos 2020-08-04
- Zenmuse H20 Series - DJI Media File Metadata Whitepaper2021-01-25
- Zenmuse H20 Series Firmware 04.01.04.002023-03-27
- Zenmuse H20 Series Firmware v07.00.01.052023-05-18
DJI Thermal SDK
TSDK (DJI Thermal SDK) is mainly used to analyze and process infrared photos. Users can develop their own software based on TSDK in Windows or Linux environment to develop such as R-JPEG infrared photo processing and temperature measurement.
For details, please check the files:
Readme.md: Introduce the development environment of TSDK and the usage of executable programs under utility directory
License.txt: Declare the license information of TSDK
doc/index.html: List the detailed interface information of TSDK API (tsdk-core/api/dirp_api.h)
sample/build.sh, sample/build.bat: are scripts for automatic compilation of test programs under Linux and Windows
dataset: several R-JPEG samples for testing
DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3
The DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3 can be used to analyze and process thermal images. By identifying the temperature information of critical areas of the target, the software can be used to analyze objects across many industrial applications. Major incidents can be prevented or addressed quickly by using the software to detect and pinpoint temperature abnormalities in equipment in routine inspections.