Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
Capture accurate details in any mission with the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced – a highly versatile yet compact tool that packs a whole lot of performance upgrades. With thermal and visual sensors, the M2EA supports 32× digital zoom and is capable of centimeter-level positioning accuracy with the RTK module.
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Release Notes 2022-06-20
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced - User Manual v1.02021-03-31
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Series In the Box (Smart_Controller)2021-03-09
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced - Quick Start Guide v1.02021-03-09
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Series Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines 2021-03-09
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Series Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guides 2021-03-09
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Known Issue List 2022-03-30
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced - User Manual v1.0 (PT)2021-03-31
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced - User Manual v1.0 (NL)2021-03-31
DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series)
Compatible with Matrice.
DJI Thermal SDK
TSDK (DJI Thermal SDK) is mainly used to analyze and process infrared photos. Users can develop their own software based on TSDK in Windows or Linux environment to develop such as R-JPEG infrared photo processing and temperature measurement.
For details, please check the files:
Readme.md: Introduce the development environment of TSDK and the usage of executable programs under utility directory
License.txt: Declare the license information of TSDK
doc/index.html: List the detailed interface information of TSDK API (tsdk-core/api/dirp_api.h)
sample/build.sh, sample/build.bat: are scripts for automatic compilation of test programs under Linux and Windows
dataset: several R-JPEG samples for testing
DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3.0
The DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3.0 can be used to analyze and process thermal images. By identifying the temperature information of critical areas of the target, the software can be used to analyze objects across many industrial applications. Major incidents can be prevented or addressed quickly by using the software to detect and pinpoint temperature abnormalities in equipment in routine inspections.