Matrice 30 Series
The Matrice 30 series integrates multiple high-performance sensors into a lightweight and portable body. Equipped with a remote controller designed for enterprise users and the newly upgraded Pilot 2 flight app, to improve the efficiency of drone operations.
- Matrice 30 Series - Release Notes 2023-01-13
- Matrice 30 Series - Quick Start Guide 2022-04-28
- Matrice 30 Series - Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines 2022-08-30
- Matrice 30 Series Intelligent Battery Station - User Guide 2022-03-24
- Matrice 30 Series - Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines 2022-03-21
- Matrice 30 Series - User Manual 2022-08-08
- Matrice 30 Series PSDK Mounting Bracket-Product Information 2022-04-28
- Matrice 30 Series Known Issue List 2022-04-29
- D-RTK 2 - User Guide v2.42022-01-30
- Matrice 30 Series 3D Model 2022-06-24
- Matrice 30 Series - Maintenance Manual 2022-09-21
- Matrice 30 Series UAV DJI Pilot Offline Firmware Update V06.00.06.002023-01-13
- Matrice 30 Series RC DJI Pilot Offline Firmware Update V01.02.03.542023-01-13
- Matrice 30 Series BS DJI Pilot Offline Firmware Update V04.03.03.002023-01-13
DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series)
Compatible with Matrice,The Mac version does not support the DJI Dock at this time.
DJI Thermal SDK
TSDK (DJI Thermal SDK) is mainly used to analyze and process infrared photos. Users can develop their own software based on TSDK in Windows or Linux environment to develop such as R-JPEG infrared photo processing and temperature measurement.
For details, please check the files:
Readme.md: Introduce the development environment of TSDK and the usage of executable programs under utility directory
License.txt: Declare the license information of TSDK
doc/index.html: List the detailed interface information of TSDK API (tsdk-core/api/dirp_api.h)
sample/build.sh, sample/build.bat: are scripts for automatic compilation of test programs under Linux and Windows
dataset: several R-JPEG samples for testing
DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3.0
The DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3.0 can be used to analyze and process thermal images. By identifying the temperature information of critical areas of the target, the software can be used to analyze objects across many industrial applications. Major incidents can be prevented or addressed quickly by using the software to detect and pinpoint temperature abnormalities in equipment in routine inspections.