DCI 8K (8192×4320)/60fps video retains every little detail, from rich foliage to inspiring architecture, skin texture to strands of hair, all with flawless quality. For those who need to output in 4K, recording in 8K offers unprecedented creative options with more flexibility for cropping, re-composing, and stabilizing videos in post.
1. Sold separately.
2. The 4D Expansion Plate will be released at a later date and is sold separately.
3. Supported in the aspect ratio of 2.39:1.
4. All dynamic range data was measured under full-frame supersampling at 4K/24fps.
5. Under 17mm focal length.
6. Ronin 4D does not currently support anamorphic scaling, which requires post-editing with software.
7. X9 has certain limitations on lens size, weight, and structure. Please check the DJI Ronin 4D Lens Compatibility List.
8. Requires 4D Video Transmitter and High-Bright Remote Monitor.
9. Handheld weight includes the Ronin 4D Flex gimbal connector module, X9-6K Gimbal Camera, X9 Counterweight (106 g), and DL 24mm lens.
10. Original weight includes the Ronin 4D 6K Combo, Ronin 4D Video Transmitter, PROSSD Mount, PROSSD 1TB, and DL 24mm lens.
11. Provided by third parties.
12. Not all ranging points can reach 10 m. Outside 3 m, vertical FOV of the ranging point cloud will narrow, while the horizontal FOV is not affected.
13. Requires Hand Grips.
14. Measured with video transmission control system operating in Control mode in an unobstructed environment free of interference with FCC compliance.
15. DJI Master Wheels, DJI Force Pro, and DJI Three-Channel Follow Focus are all sold separately.
16. For certain video specifications, LiDAR waveform and the exposure waveform on the main monitor cannot be enabled while recording.
17. Certain storage media have limitations on video specifications. Please refer to the Specs page.
18. Measured with a fully charged TB50 battery in a 26° C (78° F) environment with the gimbal balanced, equipment in a level and stationary state, the Z-Axis disabled, and continuously recording in RAW. Operating time will be reduced when Ronin 4D is in motion or the Z-Axis is enabled.
19. Measured with the standard 86W power adapter.
20. The lowest operating temperature is -10° C (14° F).
21. The Z-Axis may not be available to use when using an external power supply.
22. The port is located on the 4D Expansion Plate, which is sold separately.
* Ronin 4D-8K comes with the license key for RAW. For the 6K version, using the license key requires additional purchase.
* For the detailed After-Sales service policy, visit http://www.dji.com/service